Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Hey, my name is Nathan Shook. This is a blog for my Tec. Class at my high school, so i'm probably going to be horrible at blogging, oh well. Some things that i think people should know about me is that I really like music. I am a musician. I play trumpet, drums (which is my favorite to play), guitar, bass guitar, and the piano. I have a large family (I have 4 other siblings). I have a bunch of allergies, but i'm growing out of some of them. I take German at my high school. This basically describes me.


2 comments:

  1. hey nathan!
    I would rather leave a comment on your post than do geometry homework. Thank you for being an awesome distraction. btw you will probably be a crazy awesome blogger. remember to be totally random.speaking of random, i want a hug after you read this. bya!
    -Lindsey

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI! Okay, so, u told me to look, and i did, and i was like, "WHAO!" ok, so i was playing the drums today, and i look down and i see my drum sticks. And then i think to myself, wow, it looks like a lil' chipmunk has chewed these. <- You said to be random so I am. By the way, i will def. give that hug. :)
    --SHOOK

    ReplyDelete