Friday, March 5, 2010

My "Bucket" List

There a lot of things that I would like to do during my lifetime. One of those things is to travel to Australia. I have always been fascinated when I hear stories from there and I think it would be fun to visit there. Also, I want to start a band sometime. I think that it would be a fun experience. Another thing that I would like to do is to drive on the Autobahn in Germany. I would also like to go sky diving. I think that would be one of the most "alive" experiences I would ever have. I would also like to go on a road trip and drive across the United States and go sight seeing on the way. I would go to every state, except for Hawaii because it is impossible to drive there from the main land. These are just some of the many things that are on my "Bucket List". What about you?

1 comment:

  1. NOOOOOOO! I JUST FIGURED OUT THAT BECAUSE YOU GAVE ME THE EXACT SAME SCRIPT FOR THE WEBPAGE VIEWS ADD ON, IT ADDS ALL OF MY PAGE VIEWS TO YOUR PAGE VIEWS AND GIVES US BOTH THE SAME TOTAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (at this moment matthew colapses)

    ReplyDelete